The A5 Notebook is great if you prefer regular notebooks over spiral ones (hello my left-handed people!). While its design is compact, the 64 lined pages using 90 g/m², acid-free and wood-free, crystal white paper will keep your writing skills satisfied for a long time. It’s perfect to use for writing down all your creative ideas, notes, or study outlines. Its size makes it a great everyday purse essential. At the top of the page, there is a section write down your subject and the date. This way, you will keep your notes clear and organized, never worrying about losing them right before your important meeting or that important exam. At the bottom of the page, you will find a space to write the page number of your notes. This enables you to use the A5 Notebook for multiple subjects in one academic year, numbering your notes based on the different subjects you used the notebook for.
Inspired by the beautiful marble quartz stone Yashma (in Russian), or Jasper in English, it is said to bring its wearer health and passion, but also the courage to face unpleasant tasks and the ability to rectify unjust situations. If that isn’t a perfect print for your new stationery, we don’t know what is. 😉
With every Supplied by Lily order, you will also be able to join our exclusive private Facebook Group where you can hang out with other #Girlbosses and talk about study, university, life, and much more!
The Supplied by Lily A5 Notebook contains:
- 64 pages to fill with your creative ideas, thoughts & study notes.
- A section at the top where you can write ‘Date’ and ‘Subject’ to help you organize your notes.
- A section at the bottom where you can number the pages to your liking.
- 90 g/m², acid-free and wood-free, crystal white paper
- Cruelty-free, ethically produced for people & nature
- Designed in Amsterdam, produced in Belgium